Monday, April 15, 2013

4/15/2013 - for lack of a better title.

Yikes, it's been a long time. Blogging kind of fell of the bottom of my to-do list.

Oopthie.

Anyway, I have been spending a great deal of time over at Jeff Gerke's/Jefferson Scott's engaging website Where the Map Ends. He is a Christian multi-published author who loves Christian speculative fiction, which happens to be my favorite genre, also. I warn you, he is not a conservative Christian, but I have not found anything inappropriate. He does have links to non-Christian websites, which I have not explored, so have caution.

The other thing I have been busy with is my photography. Here are my favorites from the last few months:
The bronze eagle in the hall of the Academy of Arts building.

An experiment in shallow depth-of-field with the Azaleas outside our gate.

Betcha can't guess what this is : ) Okay, I'll tell you - it's a stump.

Grass. In the wind.

Killdeer eggs. I was zoomed in all the way to get this shot.

Strange flowers on a tree at dawn.

Dew on the grass at dawn.

Chicken-nugget bats! No, this picture isn't that great, but I loved those bats. They really were the size of chicken nuggets - with wings.
And there you have it, folks!

Ciao,

~ Maria

1 comment:

  1. First I must say, welcome back to blogging!

    Then I must apologize for being a random person commenting on your blog.

    Your photographs are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete